pages

Friday, August 19, 2011

"Wishes" Mini Album

In one month time Jews all around the world will celebrate the beginning of the new year. So, it's just about time for me to start working on my New Year's projects. This mini album is a present for a dear friend and it's all about wishes. Each page of the album is a wish from me to her. Here is the first page (I promise to share all the other pages after I have given it to her):











































This wish starts on one side of the page and ends on the other: "Find the…one". The entire mini album is made from Glitz's Whatnots, paper layers and transparencies. The minute I saw them I decided they were perfect for creating this mini.

Now…the part you have been waiting for!

                                                                                      
The winner of the Summer Card Contest is:
Krista's Paper Cafe! 
Congratulations!! Please email me your address so I can send you your goodie bag!


Thanks everyone for entering!

Einat

1 comment: