pages

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Vintage Mini Album

I made this Mini Album for a workshop I taught in "My Punch". I wanted to teach a specific design style and since vintage is one of my favorites I decided to make a mini album full of fun embellishments and techniques. The mini album is made from 1 craft cardstock, 5 patterned papers and a few embellishments. I made most of the embellishments myself, as well as the cover, which was made from pieces of cardboard I took from a shoe box. The theme of the mini album is "Time goes by". I used old photos of my mother and grandmother, as well as a few photos of me and my sister as little girls. For the final touch, I added a few sentiments and quotes about time and its meaning in our lives.











































































































































Here are a few close-ups of the embellishments. Soon I'll post a few tutorials! stay tuned!

8 comments:

  1. התמונות משגעות, אבל סליחה...לראות אותו בלייב זה פשוט מדהים, אין דברים כאלה.כל הלילה חלמתי עליו אתמול
    נשיקות יקירתי וכבר מתגעגעת

    ReplyDelete
  2. ווואי מקסים, מדהים ומשגע!!! אלבום כלבבי, חבל שאני לא יכולה להשתתף בסדנה הזאת...שיהיה בהצלחה!י

    ReplyDelete
  3. האלבום משגע! תודה שהעלת את התמונות שלי יצאו מטושטשות. הבנות שלי מתות עליו....

    סימה

    ReplyDelete
  4. אני לא טיפוס וינטג'י במיוחד, וגם לא אוהבת שמעמיסים הרבה, אבל הדבר הזה מוציא ממני קריאות התפעלות!!!! מושלם!!
    תודה על השיתוף
    יפית

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just so elegant and gorgeous! I can't wait to see more from the tutorial. You are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  6. !אלבום וינטג' משגע!
    כל השכבות והפריטים המיוחדים השאירו אותי פעורת פה
    !!!ומלאת התפעלות זה פשוט מדהים

    ReplyDelete
  7. ראיתי את מה ששריק הכינה! מהמם! נראה לי שארשם גם, למרות ההחלטה שלי לחסוך כסף :( עינת, זה פשוט מהמם!!

    ליאור -חתולי8

    ReplyDelete